Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hogan's Ultimate Grill

the third contender for the day is Hulk Hogan's Ultimate grill.
http://www.hulkhogangrill.com/

Many of you will have fond memories of the geriatric hogan in tight spandex grappling men with illegal hand holds - no im not reliving my teenage fantasys - im talking about WWF.

Yes Hulk Hogan has endorsed his own brand of grill.

from the press release

"“The Hulk Hogan Ultimate Grill is just like me and all my Hulkimaniacs– strong and versatile,” said Hulk Hogan, star of the hit reality TV series, Hogan Knows Best. “Filming the infomercial for the Ultimate Grill at TriStar Studios was a great experience. I can’t wait to see all the fans who watched me as the world wrestling champion go out there and buy the Ultimate Grill and be cooking pros in their own home.”"

hogan is described as a 'tremendous ambassador for this amazing product' by the manafacturer tristar products.

anyway the advertisment is amazing!


Pt1


pt2